May 8, 2011

AQUA SPA BY KAKLEIDESIGNS





Made in gorgeous pastels, like ocean blue, soft sand brown, purples and soft greens, Aqua Spa is a beautiful scenic kit, full of novelties and amazing surprises, a happy approach to summer in a delicate and passionate way...Including 18th papers of 12x12 inches-JPG-300dpi
and 70th gorgeous assorted elements in PNG-300dpi

Elements details:
3 word art
7 ribbons in different models
1 sun
3 frames in different models (2 cluster frames)
2 bicycle in different models
1 table
1 country couch
1 country chair
1 foliage border
3 different leaves
9 flowers in different models
1 rok pile
1 summer dish
1 cluster towel
1 cluster beach bucket
1 pile of 3 buckets
7 different sets of spa embellishments
5 different shells
1 bow
1 bath rope
1 box
1 lady summer shoe
5 different sets of candles
1 pink chest
1 bag
1 parasol
1 bubble scatter
1 flower scatter
1 diving glasses
1 paper boat
1 tag
1 petal scatter
1 embellishment
1 leaf with essence
1 exotic fish
CSD
MCD
DDR
ASS
MYLAYOUTS
My daughter who is a spa lover.  She is still under recovery from a leg pain cause by a nerve or something  I forgot what she calls it hehehe.  So here darling, I made you  a lovely spa room courtesy of Kakleidesigns. LOL Isn't it a beautiful and relaxing room. I love it myself. 
This is a photo courtesy of xstockx or xJuliex of Deviantart.  How i love the elements of this gorgeous kit.  It really makes you feel like going to a spa.  Hmmm, don't you think my page could be a great  advertisement for a spa clinic? LOL. I am very careful with using web photos so I asked Julie's permission to use her photos.  She was very nice to approve  it. I am assuming that that is her own photo because of her portfolio.  I also used a photo of her in a collaborative kit for Japan called I MISS HOME.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOMS OUT THERE!! GOD BLESS US ALL!!
HAPPY SCRAPPING!


No comments: