May 29, 2011

COUNTRY STRONG BY AZUR DESIGNS

WANT TO GO A LITTLE BIT COUNTRY? COUNTRY STRONG BY AZUR DESIGNS IS HERE!!
This kit has a lot of great elements for cowboy and country stuff like horse, boots, hats, barrels etc.  Though this kit looks more country , it can also be used in a modern way.  Country Strong has 14 papers and more than 85 elements ( some are shadowed). You will surely have a lot of fun with this great and fantastic kit. Check it out to see it for yourself.  It is also on sale at 30% off!! So hurry and grab it now! VISIT:
COOLSCRAPSDIGITAL ANGEL SCRAP SHOP, DIGIDESIGNRESORT, AND SCRAP BIRD

PREVIEW
COOL ISN'T IT. SORRY I DON'T HAVE THE PREVIEW OF THE PAPERS BUT THEY ARE SUPER GORGEOUS!!
QUICKPAGES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE FOR SALE AT 30% OFF TOO

HERE IS MY LAYOUT
Just look at our adorable grandson Aiden!!  I edited his photo first using Adobe Lightroom (great  editing program for photographers) .  I would say, this is a must have for photographers.  I love this program.  I think I five edits of just this photo.  LOL. And look at the kit!! IT IS REALLY AWESOME!! 
Okay,  I got to rest.  I can feel some back pains again  I have been scrapping the whole day today and I am not yet done. Hahahaha. Thanks for the visits!
HAPPY SCRAPPING!! AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

No comments: