May 27, 2011

BOY'S STREET BY BUTTERFLY DSIGNS

BUTTERFLY DSIGNS  HAS A NEW KIT FOR BOYS!! BOYS STREET IS FANTASTIC!. It is quite hard to find a great kit for boys . Here is Boys Street for you!! AND IT IS ON SALE AT 40%OFF!!! This fantastic kit for boys has 12 papers and 80 elements. Great for that grunchy type of layouts , boy scenes or just simply traditional.   Check it out at her stores at  COOLSCRAPSDIGITAL, DIGIDESIGNRESORTDIGISCRAPBOOKINGCH, AND SCRAP WISHES
CLUSTERS are also available for sale.
PREVIEWS (not all elements are shown) There are MORE!
SEPARATE CLUSTER IS ALSO AVAILABLE
HERE ARE MY PAGES
Aren't they cooool?LOL. Honestly, I find it more challenging to scrap layouts for boys.  Quite scary to make it look girly. LOL. But when you have the right kit like BOYS STREET,  it could really be fun. My first layout is Mateo, Ingrid's ,of Butterfly Dsign, son.  I was quite worried that she might not like it. I felt really good when she said my page is unique and she loves it.  Yehey!  I don't have too much boy photos. My grandson is too small for this kind of kits so I borrowed Mateo's cute photo and did some practicing  of some effects in photoshop. It turned out great. My second layout is my grand nephew. Briel.  He is really so funny.  With his fragile body, he thinks that he is so strong.  That is his favorite pose . LOL.

This is absolutely a great kit.  So happy that I was able to prove to myself that scrapping for boys is fun too.  Thanks so much for this wonderful and great kit!!
HAPPY SCRAPPING EVERYBODY. I AM STILL LOOKING FOR THE TIME TO MAKE FREEBIES AND CHANGE MY BLOG DESIGN.  I AM NOT LIKING IT ANYMORE. HAHAHA
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

2 comments:

Warriorlicious Designer said...

Hi Edna, how are you doing?
I just wanted to drop by to say "HI" to you & as well... to say: what wonderful creations you have! I meant to come by sooner 4 a visit but been busy! Hehehe
Keep up the great works dear. Wonderful kit by the way. Until then take care. My best to you and your family. Tchau. *Hugs
Xena

Edna said...

Oh Xena!! Thanks for dropping by and thanks for your lovely comment. I am sorry I have not visited you for ages. I have been having great fun doing some creative team jobs. I posted your blog link in my Facebook. I wish you have one so it will be a ot easier to keep in touch Butterfly Dsigns has great kits and Ingrid is one of the wonderful designers I am doing layouts for. Thanks again for the visit Just dropped by yours too. HUGS!!!!!