April 14, 2011

TEMPLATE 58 BY COCOTOUNETTE

COCOTUNETTE HAS ANOTHER FREE TEMPLATE!!Here is her Template of the Week ( Template 58) It looks so simple and yet you can make wonders with it.  This kind of layout design never entered my mind.  Thanks to Coco , she gave me a beautiful idea.  I was browsing some photos of my grand daughter and happened to see this sweet of her and her dad.  With Coco's idea, I wanted to give focus on Iya's little hand.  I love how it turned out. What a great template this is. Thanks Coco. SO grab it now. Visit her blog , she  has a lot of freebies there and lovely kits too. And look at the layouts of my co-ct members. They are all so beautiful!
 MY LAYOUT USING SHABBY CHIC COTTAGE BY EMS ARTS AVAILABLE AT COOLSCRAPSDIGITAL
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY DEAR FRIEND LIZ ( DILLIE) FOR GIVING ME A GSO FOR MY LAYOUT.  YOU AND BELLADONE GIVE ME A LOT OF INSPIRATION TO DO BETTER IN MY LAYOUTS. SO VERY SWEET OF YOU.
 ENJOY SCRAPPING EVERYONE!!

No comments: