April 14, 2011

BEE MY HONEY BY KIKEKA KITS

I was thrilled when I was assigned to do some layouts for Kikeka Kits as an STS at CSD. I knew beforehand that she has a lot of wonderful layouts. I was right.  I had a hard time choosing which kit to work on with but when I saw this CUTE and LOVABLE BEE MY HONEY KIT. I had no second thoughts because I already have some perfect photos for it. BEE MY HONEY is such a delightful kit that it is so perfect for sweet and adorable moments. For your kiddos and for even yourselves. Absolutely a lovable kit. It contains 12 papers, 3 frames and 63 elements  you will sure love. Here is a preview and a couple of pages I truly enjoyed doing. GO NOW TO COOLSCRAPSDIGITAL. BELIEVE IT OR NOT THIS KIT ONLY COSTS A DOLLAR!!!
MY LAYOUTS

OOOOOH! I just love my pages.  Iya will definitely love these.  Iya is a fan of Jollibee, the mascot of a famous burger food chain in our country.  It's like the Ronald Macdonald thing. Hihihi. I am sure i'll be using this FUNtastic kit again because I still have some photos of her with Jollibee.Thanks Kikeka Kits for this lovable Bee My Honey Kit
HAPPY SCRAPPING!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!


No comments: