April 6, 2011

COCOTOUNETTE'S TEMPLATE 57

COCOTOUNETTE HAS A NEW FREE TEMPLATE IN HER BLOG. IT'S TEMPLATE 57 This is so cute  I got inspired with this template  that I made a freebie wordart for it. Got to be in a hurry because I have to post my freebie.  But before I go, I want to that Cocotounette for appreciating my works and for putting my freebie in her blog. You are a sweetheart!!
TEMPLATE 57
MY LAYOUT
MY FREEBIE WORDART
 YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT HERE I learned this emboss type text from Grace Lilo a fellow filipina who also great with photoshop.  Will come to find the link but I better post this first. 
Hope you like my freebie!! HAPPY SCRAPPING!


2 comments:

Cocotounette said...

Thank you for these lovely wordarts Edna !!

Edna said...

Thank you Coco. I edited the links already. It is now working. Thanks for telling me.