February 5, 2011

I AM NOW IN CSD!

As I have posted before, I was one of the winners for the CSD CT Contest last month. I am now a member of the Super Treasure Scrappers ! Yipee! Hehe.  Well, I am really happy to be in.  Aside from the store's beautiful and great kits and designers, I have gained a lot of friends from there and learned so much from them too. I already feel at home as you say.  Thank you again CSD for choosing me too.
For my first assignment, I had the chance to work on one of the beautiful kits of  TOUCH ME DESIGNS.  I chose this beautiful love kit called ROMANTIC LOVE since February is the  month of love. This gorgeous kit contains 10 papers, 85 elements and 1 alpha pack. Here is the preview and a couple of pages I made.  I am really very happy that the designer of Touch Me Designs liked what I made. Check this kit now because you can get a 35% discount at CSD

My first layout is my daughter Edrica and her lovable hubby Marc.  We are really so grateful that their love for each other continue to grow each day.  And my second layout is my FB friend Maegan. She said that when she saw what I made for her, she almost cried of happiness.  Until  now she does not have a hard copy of her wedding photos. It really feels good to make someone happy.  Thank you Maegan for letting me use your photos for my scrapbook assignments.

My second assignment is Doro-Scrap. I found another LOVEable kit and took it immediately.  It is called A Unique Day.  Another kit perfect for love and romance photos especially for your wedding moments.  I am not finished yet with my son's wedding photos so again, they are my models. LOL I hope you are not fed up of their photos. HAHAHA. A Unique Day has  10 papers and 60 elements.

Ain't they great? I love them. Hahaha. Honestly, I am running out of ideas on wedding layouts.  I don't like to scrap just for the sake of scrapping.  I am planning to turn my layouts into a photobook so I want them all to look great. Hihi. BTW, I used Adobe Lightroom for editing the photos on my second layout.  What a great program.  I recommend my scrapper friends to have one.  Well, that's about it for now.  Thank you for the beautiful kits . They are one of the reasons why I love scrapping.  So, find your precious romantic mnemories and start scrapping with these 2 gorgeous kits from CSD!  God bless you all!

No comments: