February 4, 2011

CHOCOLATE KISSES AND MEMORY WINDOW BY PSYCHOZOE DESIGNS

Susie Lopez of Psychozoe Designs has recently released her kit Chocolate Kisses and Memory Window. It's a lovable kit so perfect  for this coming Valentine's Day.  Bring love and passion to your photos with this kit. It has also a memory board that you can customize yourself. Check out Chocolate Kisses and Memory Window at GINGERSCRAPS 
Here are the previews and a page I made for my nephew JR and his family. I also sometimes use his daughter's photos in my scrap projects.
 Oh I love what I have done again. I am so sure that JR and his wife will love this. Their daughter Yza is only 3 weeks older than Iya. Probably if both of them live in our compound, they will be our new generation's partners in crime. HAHA. Happt Scrapping everyone.  It's a a nice scrapping day today!

1 comment:

nine said...

woohoo thank you so much Edna! Beautiful layout! XOXO