January 1, 2011

MILK TOOTH BY CALI DESIGN

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! It was just the 3 of us who celebrated New Year. My husband, our youngest son John and me.  We miss our 3 other children , their hubbies and our 2 adorable grand children but we made the most out of it.  My husband danced and whistled when the clock reached 12 midnight.  I don't know is he will allow me to post his video. HAHAHA . It was really funny.
 IT"S SCRAPPING TIME! NEW PAGES, NEW KITS!
Cali Design released her new kit Milk Tooth on this first day of January 2011! It has 14 papers in 3600px x 3600px and 87 wonderful elements in png.  You can do a lot of wonders with this gorgeous kit.  You can get this kit at SCRAPINSIDER. Here are the previews of Milk Tooth and 2 different themed layouts I made using it.

How about that.  Isn't it so wonderful? I had to grab my cam and take a picture of my grand daughter brushing her teeth for this kit. LOL.  Thank God she was so cooperative.  She normally hates the cam.  HAHAHA. HAPPY NEW YEAR AGAIN!!

No comments: