December 30, 2010

COLOURFUL TIME BY AZUR SCRAP

Azur Scrap has a new wonderful kit!  It's called Colourful Time.  It is really colorful with some sepia tone embellishments. Colourful Time has 14 papers and 70 elements like some Santa Claus and other cute Christmas and winter elements. This fantastic kit is available at Scrapbird and Coolscrapsdigital. 
You better check it out now! Here is the preview and a page I made using it.
BTW, I would like to thank Sarayane for sharing the photo of her daughter and father .  It is really so beautiful. We don't have snow here so I love to look at snow photos. Looks soooo cold but soooo beautiful. I hope you like what I did.
It's going to be the last day of December tomorrow in our country! May the New Year bring us more happiness and blessings. May our God keeps us safe always. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!GOD BLESS YOU ALL!


















 

No comments: