October 25, 2010

CT Contest at Coolscrapsdigital

This is my very first time to join a CT Contest.  Honestly, I don't know this goes but it looks so challenging. On our first week,  Karen of Kakleidesigns gave us a kit to work on. There were rules to follow and I was very careful with it.  Too careful that I focus more on the rules. Hahaha.  I could have done better with my pages but the designer's comments are enough for me.  I was not one of Karen's choices in the end but it's okay . Giving me the chance to work on one of her designs is already a prize for me. Besides it was a tough competion. Most of them are professional scrappers. LOL.  They are all really good. Here is the kit we worked on Round 1. It is called Do You Remember by Kakleidesigns
Gorgeous huh! Here are the layouts I made with this  beautiful kit.


 WHo else could be my perfect models but my daughters, Edrica and Crissy and only grand daughter Iya. It was really fun. I was nervous at first because I don't have any idea of what I am getting into but  later on  realize that it was more of having fun and doing what you love to do. The good news is,  I AM ONE OF THE WINNERS!! I got in to the next round. YEHEY!!  Thank you Karen for your beautiful kit. I hope to work with another one someday. I am sure the next round will be tougher. Wishing the best of luck to all of us. LOL Hope I still get in to Round 3 though. Actually we started Round 2 already.  It's a beautiful kit from Pasko Creations.  I still have to ask Addie's permission if I can blog about it even if the round has not yet ended. If you want to see the other pages of other layout artists visit : 
http://www.coolscrapsdigital.com/csdgallery/showgallery.php/cat/656
Good Night everyone.

No comments: