October 23, 2010

CBD continues with my FREEBIE!

Ok Breakfast is finished.  I am supposed to be cleaning right now but I promised I'd be back . I have been having high blood pressures lately.  I really don't know why .  Sleeping late so I could wake up late but unfortunately I still sometime wake up at 3 am and I can't go back to sleep anymore.  Is this " my babies are coming home jitters"? LOL.  My son from Dubai, Edrie and hubby from Maryland and Crissy , hubby and our little grandchildren are coming win 3 weeks times.  Excitement? I think so.  I have been seriously scrapping for the past days. I am super superduperly enjoying it..
Okay I'll give you my freebie a little later. Read a little more of Caged Bird Designs for me. Here are the other 2 kits I worked on from CBD> Both are so awesome. Bountiful Meadow is one of my fav kit i've worked on because it has my 2 favorite colors. I have always love autumn colors especially in a softer way.Bountiful Meadow is kit full of fall splendor, with the beautifully textured papers . I am featuring our new little cute and adorable grandson Aiden with this kit.  He is such a blessing. I can see the joy in their parents eyes when they hold him. I did not mind the  pain in my arms when I had to carry him for a longest time because he's probably colic . Cuddling him and seeing him fast asleep in my arms is pure delight. Oh ... here's the kit. LOL
The second layout is Kendra's adorable sons.  Thanks Kendra for helping me secure photos that will fit the kits I will be working on. Caleb and Brayden's photos are just tooo perfect. You will see more of them soon.
Oh I think I should have shown this first but anyway, here's another kit that I also had fun with. It is called Autumn Daydreams.  Autumn Daydreams is a collaboration between caged bird designs, Girlboheme Studios, and Dora's LemonLove Creations. You'll love the colors and elegance of this kit. Here's the preview:
 Woooo! This kit features my 2 beautfiul grand childen.  Brother and sister Aiden and Iya! ya does not like to smile at me when I am holding the cam  I don't know if I took  these photos.  I think her mom did.  Both layouts showed the beautiful colors of Autumn Daydreams.  Both kits are on SALE!!! 20% off the price.
Here are the links where you can get these fantastic fall , autumn, and Thanksgiving kit.   
GET THEM HERE:  BOUNTIFUL MEADOW
                                    AUTUMN DAYDREAMS
I am so happy I am with Caged Bird Designs.  Thank you Chelsea for taking me in your Creative Team. I am looking forward to working on more of your awesome kits.
Power failure cause the delay. I am so sorry. Our electricity has been on and off since this morning. Grrrrrr. Anyway, here is my freebie,  I have no name for it yet.  I was actually planning to make a big kit but it will definitely take a long time for me to finish it, Here's the link to my new freebie GET IT HERE FREEBIE

I love how this turned out.  I will post a sample layout next time and probably add some more. It includes 4 flowers and 2 sets of leaves and 2 papers.  Hope you like them .Happy Scrapping. I really need to rest a bit. My medicines for high blood pressure is really making me so sleepy. Have a great day everyone,  It's night time here so to some, Good Night.God bless you all

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Kit(s) post on Oct. 23, 2010. Thanks again.