September 25, 2010

Quite BZ

Hi Everyone,! Got no freebie yet but I am working on it.  Gosh, I really don't know where to start.LOL. I am still with my daughter in Cebu. My daughter gave birth to a very cute and healthy baby boy yesterday! I will talk about it on my next post.  When I had no laptop yet I really got so bored.. missed scrapping so much  that I bought 5 scrapping books at a Booksale.  Well, they  were quite so tradtional and so simple but they gave me a lot of ideas. After reading them, and repeatedly look at some sample layouts, the more I missed scrapping. To kill my itch for scrapping, I decided to browse and sometimes comment on LOs in DST and DSA and accidentally  saw a CT call section in the forum.. When Deborah of SIS invited to me to become one of them, it really inspired and challenged  me to be better.  I decided to apply to some designers , I was unlucky to some but very lucky to some as well. So now , I am a CT Member of Jumping Jelly Bean Designs, Susan Godfrey Designs, Scrapbookizate, and Snipsnails and of course Scrap It Sassy. Honestly, I am still awaiting for some other replies. hehehe. SIS girls! Am I the most scrapaholic? LOL,

As mentioned earlier, thank you to my daughter and her hubby for helping me get a new laptop, I was scrapping earlier than I thought. I started taking pictures of my grand daughter Iya who is now a camera hater.  I really could not get a good pose from her . I had to resort to some of my friends like Nancy Farnum ( thank you so much for Ellie's photos) for pictures of their children and grandchildren for some kits that I have to work on. Like my pages for Scrapbookizate's Paris Page Kit. Her kit is available at http://www.amomentinscrap.com/shop/designer-products/scrapbookizate/paris-page-kit
 Here are a couple of LOs I made using this romantic kit.
 This is Ellie. She's so adorable and pretty. Who would not like to scrape this little princess.

Well, that's the couple who sponsored my laptop. LOL My daughter Crissy and her husband Ian.  They have not been to Paris but there's no harm in dreaming.Hihi. I just brought Paris to them. .LOL. Gotta go I think my eyes want to sign off. Happy Scrapping everyone. To the designers who chose me, you won't regret it. HIHIHI Thank you very much.



No comments: