September 26, 2010

FIRST LOs for JJBD

Okay I will be giving you a free QP very soont. Hehehe.I just need to pack and make a sample photo for it.  I am still very busy updating everything. And this blinkie posting was quite complicated for me. hehehe. I am not a real fan of blinkies until now. hahaha Plus, my daughter's internet connection is too slow that I have to close other windows to make it a little faster. This slows me down!!

Thank you very much to Kimberly of Jumping Jelly Bean Designs for giving me the chance to be one of their CT member.  I am really very honored. JJBD got lots of beautiful kits in their store at  http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=29_125&zenid=0283a8efa0aba4a5dc52c5aae734869b. Go check them out now.
  My first LOs were done using Spunk of Energy. I just love the colors of this new kit and you can do a lot of stuffs with the papers. I really enjoyed playing with them. And those bird elements are really so adorable. I am pretty sure that I will be using this kit again.I am not finished playing with the papers yet. LOL.Check out the preview: soooo fun and  suuuper cute!
And you can get it here: SPUNK OF ENERGY


And here are the sample layouts I made using this kit:


The first page is my daughter Edrica and her hubby Marc.  They had their recent Mediterranean Cruise on board  Royal Carribean's Freedom of the Seas.  Isn't that awesome! The second page is Ellie. I have always enjoyed looking at her photos in my SBF and FB friend Nancy Farnum's  albums that I really asked her permission if I can use her in some of my LOs.  Iya is becoming a cam hater.  I can't take good photos of her. Grrrr. Thank you Nancy for letting me use them. you are a BIG help! You will be see more of her lovely photos. Thanks again to Kimberly and her sister ( oh gosh I did not ask her name! sorry) for choosing me to be part of the team. Hugs to everbosy. God bless you all!




No comments: