July 14, 2009

Iya's Pink Room






There's is an upcoming challenge in Scrapbookflair called Create a Child's room or Nursery. I wanted to create my own room for Iya and when I finished it, i decided to make it as a quickpage. I am sorry i could not put the elements I used in the sample photo. I ws not able to ask permission from the designers. Anyway, I am putting the name of their blogs as credit to them. I hope I did not miss any. It took me about 4 days to decorate it .LOL Phew. I really enjoyed doing it though . I hope you like the QP just used the magic of hue/saturation adjustment layer on photoshop to change the color of the room. I had a hard time with the curtain so I am so sorry if it isn't perfect.

BTW, do you see my new animation award on my sidebar. That's from Xena! She made it for me. Sooooo cute! Thank you my dear friend! You are one of the sweetest I have.

Well, the link to my new freebie is:

Please! I will apprciate it very much if you leave a little love when you download it. God bless all of you.

For the credits: Thanks to:

RebeccaPSP Designs for the crown and telephone
Designs by Sarah for the lampshade
Tulip Time by Sarah for the view outside
Aussie Scrap Design for the chair
Kit Pure Love by Minette143 for the bear and the dog
Commercial Candy for the elephant on the cabinet
Juicy Scraps for the strawberry shortcakes
Moniscrap for the giraffe,lion and elephant toy

The picture on the wall is a framed photo of my grand daughter Iya. I entered that page on a challenge called Thinking Pink. I don't think I will win though. huhuhuhu again. Hahaha. I also made the books but I did not like them so I did not include them in the QP.
Oooops. Now I am so sorry. I could not find the designer for the rabbit , clothes and gift. I will look for them and update the credits. i promise. Hehehe.

Thanks to all of you for having such wonderful freebies in your blogs. God bless and more power!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 15 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).