July 12, 2009

children,sports
This is my grandson Popo.He recentlyhad a basketball tournament of his guest's fathers last June. When I visited Xena's Blog http://maidenxenaprincesswarrior.blogspot.com/ , I saw this cute basketball Quick Page which is so perfect for Popo. I also entered this animation in an Animation Challenge at Scrapbookflair . Isn't it cool.

Xena's fantastic animation pages ( and also freebies of course) inspired me to learn animation. I could not beat her yet though. HAHAHAHA! Check out her blog , I am sure you will enjoy her blog. Her music, animations and designs are superb! Thanks Xena for these QP.

2 comments:

Warriorlicious Designer said...

Hi there Edna girl! Foremost just to say that your animations are great. You're doing a great job. Glad to know I've inspired you in some way. Keep up the great works!
If I can help/guide you some more all you have to do is >>> ask.
PS I have replied back to your email. Thanks dear.
Great blogspot! I'm also following you, I'm just behind. So watch out! LOL Hahaha I also have posted Popo's QP in my blogspot. Cutie petunie and definitely a basketball winner. Take care. *Hugs

Warriorlicious Designer said...

Hi Edna...
Here's a award done by me (animated) "well deserved" - just for you for your blogspot collection. Hope you like it! hehe
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/3288/award4edna220.gif

PS Just please when you save it to your pc, please upload it to your picture host. Just let me know when to delete it. Thanks.
Xena