March 21, 2009

Sparklies for You







I am all alone today. Actually even yesterday. My husband is in a whole day seminar and my son John Matz who is left with us left for Bacolod City yesterday for a vacation. My grand daughter and her mom left for Cebu already to join her father . I am missing her so so much that I am so excited to visit her during the Holy Week. My husband and I will be there for 9 days starting April 4-12.



What's new? Aside from the freebie, my son Edric James and her GF Marvie finally had their civil wedding last March 12 in Dubai. I think they've been together for 9 years already. They are planning to have their church wedding here in the Philippines next year. I guess I am more excited to see my son than the wedding. LOL.



I am also missing my eldest daughter Edrica who is in Maryland and has not called us for quite a long time. Thanks to face book, I get updates on how she is .



About the freebie, I was actually making a page for Iya and me and there was a space that I had to put an embellishment on. I was too lazy to search from tons of freebies that I have in my files so I decided to make my own. Hahaha. In the first place I have to update my blog too. I love the way it turned out so I want to share it with you. You can also use my Hearts and Stars freebie for this. Hope you will all like it too.



Here is the link:









PS. One of the photos is my son and his now wife after their civil wedding in Dubai. The other photo is me and my grand daughter Iya a couple of hours before she left for Cebu City.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Mar. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.