March 24, 2009

Another Wordart




I've been busy in my computer since this morning hoping one of my children get online. Too bad, no one made a buzz. Hu hu hu. Anyway, after a heavy gardening this morning, I just could not get away from the computer. I did a lot of editing for my nephew JR who made a visit from Bacolod. He brought some pics of his first baby girl Yza and ask me to edit some for him. I got also inspired to do some wordart because again, I was to lazy to look for one that would find Yza's page. BTW Yza was born just two weeks earlier than my granda daughter Iya.
My husband and I are going out for dinner tonight. He knows that I have been rearranging and repotting my plants for more than a week already so he wants me to take a break from cooking dinner tonight. Yipee!
Here is my freebie for you. I don't know why I focused on "happiness" when in fact I am so disappointed that I have not heard from my son and daughter who are out of the country. Well, I guess it's because it a word we always want to have.
P.S. If you have to change the color and if you are using adobe, just use the hue/Saturation adjustments and play with the sliders.

Here's the link:
GREAT DAY EVERYONE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Mar. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

Warriorlicious Designer said...

Hi Edna, how are you dear? Thanks for visiting my blogspot. Nothing to envy me about! Hehehe Just have to to get into making animations yourself and in no time you will be ahead of me. {wink}
Thanks just the same for the compliment. How's the family?
Take care amiga. *Hugs
Xena

Warriorlicious Designer said...

Edna I have a question for you if you dare to help me out on something. You know how your homepage blogspot background stays stationery while you sroll (it does not move), well I wanted to know what is the html code to do that? I would like to make my homepage looking like that and do not know what extra code to add to my settings...hehehe do you know? I would appreciate any help/sugestions you can give me. Thanks.
Get back when you have some time.
Gracias.
Xena