February 11, 2009

NOW I HAVE A FREEBIE!





Finally, I was able to take a little time to do some simple designs for everybody. I love scrapping my new and only grand daughter Iya (who happens to look like her Aunt Edrie)so I have to make something for babies. Hahaha. Some of the elements are cliparts that I found and cut them and the rest are all done by yours truly with the help of adobe,some plugins and free styles that I downloaded.

Love is in the air but I don't know why I can't get ideas for a Valentine freeebie. I decided to download from freebies from other designers. hahaha. Honestly, I have not done a Valentine page for anybody yet. I am only so inspired to scrap Iya . and download other freebies. hihii.In fact, I* feel so so sad because my daughter and her husband decided to leave for Cebu ( an island from us) with Iya next month. I don't know what I would feel when that time comes. Huhuhu. I just hope Ian (son in law) would allow Iya to come back by May until she finishes all her immunitations. I don't think her mom can stand her tantrums everytime she gets immunize. OH OH I wish you could help me encourage him. Haha.
Well, here's is my freebie that I cut into two parts. Here is


Have Fun Everyone and God bless you all!!
P.S. The baby in the photo is my sweet grand daughter Iya Marie! Isn't she so adorable?

4 comments:

NanaScraps said...

thanks so much for sharing this cute little kit..grandbabies are awesome.. I have 2 and they live with me (some say fortunate others say ugh)..lol I consider myself fortunate. they are wonderful. looking forward to watching yours grow up in pics. come visit my blog and meet my grandbabies

happy scrappin
nanascrap

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Boy/Prince, Girl/Princess, Babies, Children, Character(s) Theme post on Feb. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 12 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. Waiting on my Granddaughter on the 17th of Feb CSection birth.