February 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Well, it is so so late for the greeting but still I hope you all have a much much better year this year. I am so busy with my grand daughter Iya that I really don't have much time to update my blog and even make some freebies for you. I've got tons of her photos so I spend most of my time (when I have the time) to grab freebies from my digiscrapdepot, scrapbookflair, and other freebie sites. Now that Iya Marie has a yaya now ( or a nanny) , I am sure I will have more time in the computer . Hahaha. I don't have much artistic skills so I simply play around with my adobe and when i like what turns out then yipee! got a freebie!

I promise to do one. I have been looking and surfing at so many creative and wonderful designers and I really want to make as beautiful freebies and kits. I promise I will have one soon. Gotta go now and prepare for lunch. Hihihi. Thank you so much for all your comments and appreciations for my work. God bless you all!

No comments: