November 7, 2008

Just a Simple Hello


Just what the title says, HELLO! I have no freebie today. I was busy making a Thank you Page for my SBF Friends yesterday. I have 534 friends to give thanks to. June (aka Ferro) suggested I just make a page for my friends to see instead of copy/paste message to 534. Wow! Can't do that! LOL. I receive lots of beautiful , inspiring comments from I guess most of them that they truly deserve a beautiful page. I made everything with adobe CS2 and its plugins.


Today, I was busy browsing on some amazing scrapbooks of my SBF Friends, giving comments as much as I could. I was also voting to some scraps in the challenges. I wanted to join the Top Ten and Glitter Challenges but when I saw their scrapbooks, my mind can't find any more new ideas. Hihihi! I voted to all the scrapbooks in both challenges. They are all so amazingly beautiful! I wish I am a real designer so i can't run out of ideas. Good luck to all of you. Your works are all so beautiful! . If I am the owner of the challenges, I think I will have a very tough decision making in giving the COC (Challenge Owner's Choice) Award. Have a beautiful day, everyone!

No comments: