March 19, 2015

JUST A BUSY BEE

Yes. I am the driver, cook, laundry woman, nanny to four little monsters. Just a few of the things I am busy with aside from a devoted scrapper everyday. They are also the reason why I can't cope up with  my blog. With all these, I was still able to work with fabulous scrapbooking kits and templates.
Here are some of them.
BEAUTIFUL YOU KIT AND ADDON
BY DIGITAL SCRAPBOOK INGREDIENTS


The beautiful kit is still on sale at 50% off as part of the Publisher's Pick at 
The Digital Press. The KIT  includes 18 patterned and Solid Papers , more than 40 Elements and an Alpha Set.  The sale end on March 19  so you still have time to take advantage on it.
An ADD ON Pack is also available at 50% off



My layout of darling Nadine using one of 
SWEET ROMANCE TEMPLATES
by Digital Scrapbook Ingredients



THE PHOTO PROJECT: CHARTERED II
BY SHERWOOD STUDIO


This Template pack contains three Chart style multi-photo clustered templates . It includes the png, psd, tiff and page file formats 


 Here is my layout of our darling twin grand daughters using her kit
ISLAND DREAMS KIT



IF ONLY BUNDLE
BY RED IVY DESIGN


This beautiful Bundled collection  includes the Kit, Journal Cards, Alphas and Overlays at 36% off.  They are also available in separate packs at 20% off each .  If Only Bonus Papers are also available.

Here is a closer look on the beautiful kit


My layout of adorable Ally.

HIS AND HERS COLLAB 
BY JB STUDIO AND AMANDA YI


The bundle contains 2 Kits  His Collab and Hers Collab and 2 packs of coordinating Journal Cards. 
On sale at 38% off.  You can also buy them in separate packs at 20% off each.


A closer look of the kits


Here are my layouts  of our grandchildren for these gorgeous creations.
Made this using one of 
PICTURE PERFECT 93 by Aprilisa Designs available at 

 I used one of  FOCUS VOL. 1 TEMPLATES by Little Bit Shoppe of The Digichick.


Lastly for tonight,
DARE TO BE  GOTTA GRAB IT COLLECTION
BY APRILISA DESIGNS


I love the GGI palette for this month. This is Lisa's gorgeous collection. You can buy them in separate packs for only $1/pack until March 20 only!  The whole Bundle is on sale for only $8.00!


Here is my layout with one of the templates in Template Pack 2

This one is made using  one of  


By the way, do not forget to get
LUCKY WORD ART PACK
BY WORD ART WORLD
It's on sale for only $1.00 until March 20!


Here is my layout using Word Art World's , Adorable Girl, and one of
Shape Up: Round and Round 2 by Dagi's Temp-Tation


Thank you so much for taking time to look at my blog. Hope you like the kits.
HAPPY SHOPPING AND SCRAPPING!
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

No comments: