January 16, 2015

NEW AND ON SALE!!

It's scrapping time again  I would like to share to you the latest kits and templates I worked on. They are all on sale for very limited time only so take advantage of it now.

THE TOP MOMENT
by Angelclaud Artroom.
This is designed for those precious moments you are proud of like graduations, performances, awarding events etc. but for me, templates can be use anyway you want to.
The pack contains 4 templates in psd, png, tiff and page file formats.
Now on sale at 30% off!

Here is a layout I made using a lovely kit 
I chose this kit from Angela's Christmas gift coupon. 
Thanks a lot again Angela.
And thanks a lot to Linda Perrotta for this beautiful photo 
of her granddaughters.

OH CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN PART 2 - THE HOPE
BY FELI DESIGNS
A beautiful creation that signifies hope, positiveness in beautiful light colors.
Available as a Bundle at 60% off. It includes the Kit, Clusters, Quickpages and Wordarts and ar also available in separate packs.  The Kit is now at 30% off


Here is a close up of the gorgeous kit

Here is my layout using photos of Jade by  Judy Case Deaver
of JCD Photography. I am so grateful to Judy for trusting me with her gorgeous photos.

Last for today, 

COLOR POP 1-FUSION KIT
BY CREATED BY JILL
This is a beautiful and fun kit that use can use for tradtionally  scrapping those colorful moments but a great kit to create art journals. It is now on sale at 25% off

Also check out Color Pop 2-Fusion Kit in her store.


Here is a layout I made using one of our twin grand daughter's photo at 
 an indoor playground. 

HAVE FUN SHOPPING!
GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Thank you Pope Francis for visiting the Philippines!


No comments: