October 17, 2014

KITS GALORE

So many kits are on sale in digiland and here are some beautiful kits that  
I was able to work on.

AUTUMN CHEER
BY SHERWOOD STUDIO
I love fall colors and this beautiful shows some of the stunning colors of fall.
This is available as a KIT  but you can buy the Paper Packs separately 

SCRAPBOOKGRAPHICS

Here is my layout using a beautiful photo by my friend Linda Perrotta. 

LETTERS FROM A FALLEN LEAF 
BY RED IVY DESIGN
This includes 44 Elements, 16 Papers, 10 Wordbits and 1 handwritten
All these at 50% OFF
an ADD ON is also available
SCRAP ORCHARD

And here is my layout using a photo of Ellie by my dear friend Nancy Farnum.

CHARMED 
BY JB STUDIO
A cute Halloween themed kit that includes 59 Elements, 13 Patterned Papers,
7 Solid papers and 15 Journaling Aids
Now on sale for  $2.00 only
GINGERSCRAPS

Here is my layout using a photos of Adalynne and her mom by my friend Cayla Ramsey.
I don't have much Halloween photos so I borrow from my friends.

AUTUMN LEAVES COLLECTION 
BY AKIZO DESIGNS
A huge autumn themed collection that includes The Kit of more than 80 Elements,
13 Patterned Papers and 9 Solid Papers; Journal Cards, Scatters, Wordarts,
Add On Papers  and Templates
All these at 50% off until October 19
THE DIGICHICK
You can also buy in separate packs at 30% off

Here is a close up preview of the kit which you can alsso buy separately at 30% off

 The best deal is if you buy the collection through October 19, 
 you get a pack of Quickpages for FREE!
Or you can buy it too

Here is my layout using one of 
I also used a photo of Lia by Judy Case Deaver.

HAVE A GREAT DAY SCRAPPING!
GOD BLESS YOU ALL

No comments: