October 24, 2014

JUST RELEASED BUNDLES

My laptop was once again for the nth time reformatted today.  I got Adobe Photoshop CS6! Yay! I installed a few of my plugins and I am excited to know what was added from my CS5. In the meantime, I would like to share with you 2 awesome scrapbooking products that were released today.

CHILLY NIGHTS AND WARM BLANKETS
BY RED IVY DESIGNS
A gorgeous  kit using a beautiful color palette. It is available as a
 BUNDLE that includes the Kit, Journal Cards, Alphas and Overlays at 36% off at
Also available in separate packs at 20% off each.
Buy the Kit and you get a FREE Pack of Alphas
Buy the Bundle and get the FREE Pack of Bonus Papers
Visit Red Ivy Designs Blog HERE to get a 30% off discount coupons



Here is my layout of  Marisa using 
Thank you again to my dear friend Judy Case Deaver for this beautiful photo of Marisa.

SLEEPY TIME ADVENTURES 
BY JUMPSTART DESIGNS
 A huge and playful collection to scrap those sweet, cute and adorable  sleeping and precious snuggling moments. The BUNDLE is now on sale at 30% off at Pickleberrypop.
You also get Free pack of Journal Cards when you buy the Bundle
available now at


You can also get the KIT and ADD ONS at 20% off


Here are a couple of layouts I made using adorable photos of
 one of our twin grand daughters, Nathalie.

with this layout. 

A WINTER'S TALE
BY G&T DESIGNS
A beautiful winter themed collection that includes 127 Elements, 20 Papers, 10 Clusters,
5 Frames, and 15 Wordarts
Now available at


And here is my layout using a beautiful photo of Ellie
courtesy of my friend Nancy Farnum


Happy scrapping and have a wonderful weekend!
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

No comments: