September 27, 2013

SEPT. 27 NEW RELEASES AT PBP

Wonderful and fantastic designs will be coming out tomorrow (Sept. 27) at Pickleberrypop.  Here are 2 FUNtastic templates  that you'll love working on. They will help you create stunning and gorgeous layouts.

BIG PHOTO FANTASY
by Tinci Designs
click on image for the link

And here is my layout using 
available as a Bundle for big savings or in separate packs
This photo was taken last Sunday (Sept.22) during Aiden's advance birthday party.  His birthday is Spet. 24. This is one of my fav shots of him.  I really need to get use to DLSR cams. I can't get the sharpness I like. Thanks to Adobe Lightroom, I can edit those bad shots. Hehehe.

SYNCHRONICITY SET 1
by Seatrout Scraps
click on image for link

Here is my layout using her kit

My rock, my strength, my love, my hubby.

Check out Pickleberrypop's new releases tomorrow. You'll find lots of gorgeous designs at big discounts.
Also, watch out for the stores new and exciting challenges this October.
It's 3 AM here.  Good Morning! Got to sleep.LOL
HAPPY SCRAPPING AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

No comments: