April 3, 2013

MORE KITS AND COLLECTIONS

Good Morning to all. Nadine is on my lap sleeping. I have very little sleep today. She kept on waking up. I got lots of goodies for you today anyway.  I really  had fun laying with all of them.

FRESH SPRING MEGA
by Bee Creation
 A  beautiful collection that speaks for itself.  This is a huge collection that includes
The Kit of 192 Elements, 22 Papers
8 Clusters and 8 beautiful Quickpages
They are also sold in separate packs if preferred.
Visit her store to have a closer look on this gorgeous collection.

 A CLOSER LOOK AT THE KIT

My layout of Amanda's children.  Thanks to Judy Case Deaver for these
beautiful photos and for allowing me to use all of your gorgeous photos.

CLUSTERS AND COLORS: RAINY APRIL DAY
by Tinci Designs
Another FUNtastic set of 4 templates for you to play with.
I really enjoyed doing paper layering with one of them.
Also had fun in clustering.  
Now available at PICKLEBERRYPOP
for less 25%

Here is a layout of our beautiful Iya also using
Fayette Designs's FINDING JOY BUNDLE
also at Pickleberrypop
See my earlier post about it HERE

FOREVER BUNDLE
by Keep In Touch Designs
A lovely versatile kit of love  in beautiful colors.
The Bundle includes The Kit of 13 Papers and more than 70 Elements
Deco Papers, Clusters and Pieces of Love 
Now available at  DIGITAL CREA  FOR 25% OFF
 A CLOSER LOOK AT THE KIT
My layout also using Keep In Touch Designs's 
EASY TO CREATE {Rectangle 1) Template pack
also available in her shop at Digital Crea
My layout of my daughter who celebrated her birthday last April 1

HELLO FULL KIT 
by Joyce Paul aka Pink Poppy Press
A lovely versatile kit that includes 5 Patterned Papers, 5  Solid Papers
and 30 Elements.
 Available at OSCRAPS
Have fun in creating layouts in different styles with this kit.
Here is my layout also using a pack of
FAMILY WORDART by Lydia Designs
also available at OSCRAPS
Here is a layout of me, hubby Crissy and her children during our Easter
holiday getaway at Bravo Hotel
Oh how they had a blast at the pool.  Me too. LOL


APRIL 2013 DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING KIT
by Digiscraplove
This is a lovely kit that you can get for free with your community points at Digiscrap {Love}
For those who have no idea what I am talking about lol
Here is how you can earn community points. Of course you have to sign up with DigiScrap{Love} first
HERE  and then know more on how to get Community Points HERE
It's so easy as 123. Hihi
And here is my layout using the Template for the APRIL TEMPLATE CHALLENGE.
JOIN NOW! Know more about the new challenges HERE and earn more points

It's start of another busy day.  I will be going to the bank today.  Perhaps do some gardening in the afternoon.Our lawn is covered with weeds already. Haay.  Wish I can hire a gardener to maintain my lawn. I can't maintain it myself anymore.  Got a lot of kits to work with tooooo. LOL.  Gotta go now . May you all have a wonderful day or night.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL

No comments: