March 26, 2013

WHAT'S UP IN DIGILAND!

OH MY!! My last post was January 14.  I said I will try to cope up with my blogging but unfortunately, I can find very little time to blog.  I was thinking of giving it up but Noreen of Digiscrap Art Therapy said I have a beautiful blog and that I shouldn't give it up. Will blog some of her kits and layouts I have done with them tomorrow.   Oh well.  I will be trying hard. lol. These are the kits and bundles that I worked on recently . I guess I just have to advertise them all in one post rather than posting individually.  Here are so far the latests in Digiland.

SEWING BY BEE CREATION
available as a Bundle or in separate packs.
Includes 200 Elements, 22 Papers 6 Clusters and 6 Quickpages.  
Don't forget to check out on her CU Items as well
 
Here is a layout I made for my co-CT Lari

BLUE MARINE BY KEEP IN TOUCH DESIGNS
A beautiful sea-themed kit that can be bought as a Bundle ( with free Border) or in 
separate packs too.  It's on sale at 25% off
It includes the Kit of 90 Elements, 15 Papers, Clusters, Deco Papers and a free Border.  
available at DIGITAL CREA
Here is my layout of the 2 Little Monsters who were going on a boat trip to Cebu
to visit their Daddy.

BLOOMING BY DOWN THIS ROAD DESIGNS
This kit was a featured product in the May 2012 Digifiles at the Daily Digi
It includes 53 Elements, 20 Papers and an Alpha Set
Here are a couple of layouts I made with this wonderful kit
Photo is by Jarka of JD Photography
She's her beautiful daughter Nikolka
I used this layout  for the March 12 Template Tuesday Challenge
at Scrapmatters. Template is by May Scholz
For my second layout, I used one of 
Down This Road Designs's ROAD MAPS VOL.5-B
available at  BROWNIE SCRAPS
Here is Iya and her mom during Iya's Moving Up Ceremony.
She will be in Nursery 2 next school year.

LITTLE QUEEN BY BOUTIQUE CUTE DOLL
Little Queen is the ultimate girly girl kit! Full of bold pinks, gorgeous flowers and funky chevrons, it's the perfect kit to scrap your little (and not so little!) queen.
You can find it at OSCRAPS
 Here is a cute layout for one of our twin grand daughters, Nathalie.

SHINE FORTH COLLAB KIT 
BY WORD ART WORLD AND TAMI MILLER
"Shine Forth", a beautiful creation by Tami Miller Designs and Word Art World, celebrates the beauty, strength and virtue in each woman. Great for your spring and Easter pages as well.
Includes 49 Elements, 8 wordbits, 24 Papers, Stitched Alpha in 6 different colors. Plus, with this purchase, you will receive a free bonus paper pack ( 12 Papers), created by Tami Miller Designs. On sale at 25% off
Here is my layout also using one of Tinci Designs's 
BUTTERFLY KISS TEMPLATE PACK
available at PICKLEBERRYPOP
 HOPPY EASTER BY WORD ART WORLD
It  features a set of 11 Easter-themed word art images in individual .png files. 
 Here is a layout I made using
CAPTURE LIFE:SPRING BUNDLE by Crisdam Designs
You can also get them in separate packs at GOTTA PIXEL
This is a rak for my friend Ashley Perrotta

 PRETTY PAIR V. 2 BY ANGELCLAUD ARTROOM
A set of 2 beautiful and fun  2 pager templates to play with.
Now available at SCRAPBOOKBYTES
And here is a layout I made using one of my fav collection by Blagovesta Gosheva,
SPRING THING  
You can also get the packs separately at 20% off but you can save 45% if you buy the Bundle
  available at SCRAPBOOKGRAPHICS
Here is a layout of our grand daughter Iya.

I guess I will end here for a while. I will try to keep up blogging about my CT life.  I am enjoying it and I honestly can't stop.  I have a feeling that my hubby is getting jealous with my scrapping so I try my best not to do some scrapping during weekends. Hahaha.  He imposed that rule about a month ago.  I don't follow it sometimes and he knows I steal time to scrap. LOL.

No comments: