March 31, 2013

HAPPY EASTER! AND MORE KITS!

Happy Easter everybody.! 
Let's do some scrapping!

Here are some kits that I would want you to check out.
CAPTIVATING by G and T Designs
Another gorgeous huge collection that contains
116 Elements , 6 Fragments , 6 Clusters , 11 WA's , 9 Frames and 25 Papers
 It's great not only for vintage photos  but also for your present ones.
Now available at E-SCAPE AND SCRAP
and here is a layout I made for my friend Gina. I just love looking at this photo of Bella and her father.

PURPLE CHARM by Yalana Designs
A beautiful, elegant kit that contains 20 Papers and 89 Elements
for your priceless and even daily photos. Wordart Pack and a Cluster Pack are also available 
or you can get the Bundle for bigger savings
available at 20% off at
and here is my layout of Iya. I love scrapping her candid photos.

ROAD TRIP
by Scrapvine.com
Scrap those wonderful memories on the highway, your travels and adventures!
Get it HERE or become a Scrapvine Member  to get access to all Scrapvine kits
for a year. Read my post about Scrapvine HERE
 These photos of Crissy, her hubby and two of her little monsters were taken during Iya's fied
trip to Dapitan and Dakak.  They have been waiting to be scrapped. lol.

Before I end, i'd like you to see this layout I made using one of
Aprilisa's Picture Perfect 38 Template pack that's part of her Template Grab Bag6
See post HERE
and a kit by Lindsay Jane Designs's Ray of Sunshine that's available at
This was taken during our first day at Bravo Hotel. They had a blast. I wish I was able to get Nathalie too.
 Hope you had a wonderful Easter vacation or staycation. I am sure some of you are still celebrating.  As I have ,we  will be spending it at Bravo.  We had so much fun and food!!! The little monster had a blast .   This is so far my fav photo them. I have not seen our second day photos though.Well, got to go, it's almost 11pm here.  I still have to bring my son-in-law to the pier.  He was here for the Easter break and has to go back to Cebu for work. Good night.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!

No comments: