January 4, 2013

HOPES AND DREAMS BY CRISDAM DESIGNS

Oh My ! It's been quite some time since I blogged about Crisdam Designs.  I am honestly taking advantage of my grandchildren's absence.LOL . They will be back tomorrow though. I missed them for 8 days already.

Well, going back to Crisdam Designs, she has new collection, HOPES AND DREAMS in her new shop..
GINGERSCRAPS! Scrap those plans for the new year , your new adventures ... your life... with this lovely collection that includes packs of Elements, Papers, Journal Cards, Worn Out Papers and a full set of Alpha.They are now on sale for less 25% . Here are the LINKED previews

Element Pack

Paper Pack
 
Journal Cards

Worn Out Papers

Alpha

And here is my layout of our adorable grandson, Aiden.

Please also check other new creations of Crisdam Designs  in her stores at 

HAPPY SCRAPPING
GOD BLESS YOU ALL

No comments: