January 1, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Happy New Year to all!! My blog is already outdated. HAHAHA.  I just got no time to update it.  With 4 grandchildren in the house, a garden that needs attention and a house that has to be properly maintained, I a really losing time to blog.  In fact, the little monsters are with their dad's family to spend the New Year, it gave me the time to do a little blogging.  My New Year's resolution is to be more organized especially with my CT duties.  I am not really sure if I can perfect that when the little monsters get back though.  But, I will really try my best to have time to advertise whatever kits I will be doing this 2013.  The designers I ct for are so understanding and very kind.  I am so thankful to them. Well, got to start from the start hahaha.  Happy New Year again and whatever plans you got... may it all succeed.  May the Lord bless all of us and may he continue to bless each and everyone.  HUGS TO ALL!!!

No comments: