November 2, 2012

PICKLEBERRYPOP SPECIALS

Happy DSD to my fellow scrappers!  Having a grand time shopping? PICKLEBERRYPOP  is on sale until Nov. 4!!! Products are at 40% off!!! 

HERE ARE SOME SPECIAL TREATS FOR YOU
 
EVERYDAY BLESSINGS
by Fayette Designs
Here is the Bundle that's on sale for less 46% (limited offer only)
You can get the coordinating products in separate packs for less 40%

Here is a closer look on this fabulous collection.




Here is a layout I made of our sweet twin grand daughters

CLUSTERS AND COLORS: SWEET BEE 
by Tinci Designs

A set of 4 FUNtastic templates to help you create stunning layouts.
I personally love her templates because they help me practice on
layering and clustering techniques. 


Here is a layout using EVERYDAY BLESSINGS by Fayette Designs
and a photo from my sweeet friend Gina.
I am sorry that the photo is a bit blurry.  I should not have cropped it.

CUTIE HALLOW BUNDLE
by Armina Designs
A lovable and funtastic Halloween collection
I am sure you got a lot to scrap by now.
From Oct. 29- Nov. 10
This will only cost $6.50

You can also get the item in separate packs for less 40%
Here is a closer look
and here my layout of our darling Iya
She's a truly lovable grand daughter.


No comments: