October 8, 2012

IT'S GRAB A BYTE TIME AT SCRAPBOOKBYTES

It's Grab-A -Byte time at Scrapbookbytes for  Word Art World by Jennifer.  Here is her latest 
WITCHING HOUR
A fantastic Halloween kit to play with
Includes 6 coordinating packs for only $1/pack.
Exclusive only at Scrapbookbytes
Offer is up to October 14 only 

The Elements
Frames
Journal Tags
Paper Pack 1
Paper Pack 2
WordArt and Alpha
And here is a layout I made using one of 
Joelle's Halloween photos from last year.
Thank you Linda for the letting me use it.
I just love photoshop. I enjoyed playing with Joelle's photo and I kinda like the
effect I did.  Don't ask me how, I just played around.lol
Aiden is out of the hospital. Thank God.  Iya is still coughing and I am starting to feel sicker.  I am having this bad cough since yesterday.  Luckily we a nebulizer.  It helped me feel a little better but I think I am getting the fever already.  Will be back in a while to give you another beautiful GAB Collection.

HAPPY SCRAPPING!!!

No comments: