October 20, 2012

CREATIVE VICTORIAN DESIGN KITS

The twins were out of town so I took advantage of it by scrapping my heart out. LOL.  I was able to create a few pages for  Creative Victorian Designs's amazing kits.  Her products are all on sale at big discounts so take advantage of it now.  Visit her shops at


HEART SONG
A rich and gorgeous elegant kit with beautiful antique elements
contains 12 Papers and 60 Elements
Elements and Papers are also sold in separate packs

here is my layout
Thank you to Judy for this beautiful photo of Piper

 VALE OF MAGIC
 A beautiful ethereal kit of 18 Papers and 84 Elements 
for creating gorgeous  heritage and fantasy layouts


Here is my layout of our cute Nathalie
I also used one of Eudora Designs's 
available in her blog HERE


GYPSY MAGIC

Another rich and luscious kit for creating elegant and stunning layouts.
Also great for  making beautiful Art Journals
It has 12 Papers and 62 Elements.




Here is my layout of Ellie.  My very first model ( aside from my grandchildren, of course)
in my CT layouts.  I have seen her grow so beautiful in my layouts..
Thank you to Nancy for keeping her gallery open  for me.


 RIDING THE RAILS
A fun antique railroad themed kit.
Scrap those travelling by train vacation trips , or even any kind of layout
with these beautiful collection of  12 Papers and 63 Elements.
Another kit great for vintage layouts and art journaling.


 Here is my layout.  I am honestly scared of making layouts for boys but
Orlando's photo is so beautiful that I got inspired to make one.
Thank you to Lonetta, the beautiful owner of Creative Victorian Designs
for this beautiful photo of her son.  I enjoyed playing with it in 
Adobe Lightroom. Love this program a lot. I'd say it is a must have
program for photography lovers.


 HAPPY SCRAPPING EVERYONE
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

No comments: