September 7, 2012

LAVANDER DAWN BY FELI DESIGNS

Feli Designs is now at Pickleberrypop!! And for 4 days, all her products are at 40% off. Here is one of the gorgeous collection available there now.  LAVANDER DAWN is a bright and beautiful kit for any kind of layouts . It includes  14 papers and 69 Elements.  Check out her new store at Pickleberrypop now and take advantage of this super low prices.  By the way, Lavander Dawn is on sale at even a lower 64% off
Visit her new store HERE now! Also don't forget that she has a shop at THE STUDIO

Here is my layout using one of the beautiful photos of my friend
Judy Case Deaver.  This is her beautiful grand daughter , Brigette.
I am sure you have seen her in some of my layouts.  Thanks Judy.
I also used one of my co-ct turned template designer, Angela
of Angeclaud ArtRoom, CIRCLE OF MEMORIES available at Brownie Scraps
 Isn't that gorgeous!! 

HAPPY SCRAPPING EVERYBODY
GOD BLESS YOU ALL

No comments: