August 4, 2012

SUMMER LOVIN COLLAB BY CRISDAM DESIGNS, RAINY DAYS DESIGNS, FIND YOUR BLISS AND RIVER ROSE

Here is one wonderful and colorful creation  to scrap those fantastic summer memories.  SUMMER LOVIN' is created by 4 awesome designers ;Crisdam Designs, Find Your Bliss, River Rose and Rainy Days Designs.  It includes 29 Papers, 88 Elements, 3 Alpha sets and a Template. It is now available and on sale for less 20% only until this weekend so HURRY!!!


Just look at this beautiful preview

Here are a couple of layouts I made for my grand daughter Iya
She's just too adorable for words.

I used the template by Rainy Days Designs that's included in the Collab
in this layout. 
Aren't they so beautiful.lol.  It's really a beautiful summer collection. Truly worth it.

One of the two maids left already  so that means, I will take take of all the household chores while my daughter and her nanny take care of the little ones.. Haaaay.  I got a huge pile of laundry today so I will be busy and definite tired today. I am already tired just thinking of my schedule to day. LOL. 

HAPPY SCRAPPING EVERYBODY
HAVE A BLESSED DAY.

No comments: