August 25, 2012

SCHOOL IS GHOUL BY SNIPS AND SNAILS DESIGNS AND MARI KOEGELENBERG +FREEBIE!

It's back to school!Here is a fun gorgeous kit SCHOOL GHOUL by Snips and Snails Designs and Mari Koegelenberg inspired by the movie hit Monster High.  It includes a Build a Monster Doll with changeable outfits, hair and accessories  so you can create your own. It's 20%  until Sunday only so HURRY NOW to


Here are a couple of layouts I made
Iya having fun in her first School Activity program to celebrate
Nutrition Week

and here is Bella. My, time flies so fast. One of my fav models is now on First Grade.
Here is a FREEBIE for you
Just visit HERE to grab it.


Well,I am tired.  I postponed my laundry today. I am just not in the mood  for laundry. LOL. Well, not much news  around here except that my son-in-law just arrived to visit his wifey and little monsters.Hahah. Our beach trip was postponed again not because of anything but it;s only because , me and my husband were not in the mood  to expose the little monsters under the son.   My son is okay, thank God. He is worried about his grades but I hope that whatever the results are, that won't discourage him again.

HAPPY SCRAPPING
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

No comments: