July 21, 2012

SUPER KID COLLECTION BY SNIPS AND SNAILS DESIGNS

July Block Party at One Story Down is on again and here is what Snips and Snails Designs got for you.
SUPER KID is a great collection for your little super heroes. It's a fun collection for even for those fun daily memories. It's now on sale until Sunday for less 20% so hurry now.  You can get the main Element Pack, Paper Pack add-on for  boys and girls (separate packs)  and Cardstock.  It is only available at
Take a closer look of all the items available
Elements and Papers
 Add-On for Boys
Add-On for Girls
Journal Cards
Cardstocks
Here are a couple of layouts I made
This one is for Sarayane. Her boy is really so cute

and this one is our sweet grandson Aiden
when he was a year old
Aren't they so cute? lol.  Have fun with this FUNtastic kit.
My co -ct members have some wonderful freebies there!

I woke up at 3:30 am today because Nathalie asked for milk. I could not go back to sleep anymore. I hope I stored a lot of energy because I got a lot of things to do today. Got to plan for Sunday. Well, Monday is my birthday but I prefer to celebrate it on Sunday. Too bad our original plan of spending an overnight stay at a resort  got ruined by a typhoon. Grrr.  Gotta go and prepare breakfast.

HAVE SCRAPPING EVERYBODY!
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
 

No comments: