July 29, 2012

SEA BREEZE BY ELO DESIGNS

Here is Elo Designs's SEA BREEZE. The title already speaks for itself.  Scrap those summer memories;  those fun and memorable trip to the beach , the walk on the sea shore, collecting shells and making sand castles. or simply scrapping your beautiful photos with a summer theme. This fabulous kit includes 10 Papers and 80 Elements. Only available at DIGITAL CREA.
Here is my layout of one of my fav models (hihi),
Bella.  Thank you again Gina for this adorable photo of her. 

It's has been rainy for 3 days but I like it. It's cool and I love the wind. It's just a bit muddy outside and my laundry is still wet. I didn't have enough sleep last night because one of the twins, Nathalie kept waking up. She has a cold so she's having trouble with her clogged nose. Well, I am tired and sleepy but I have to wait for tonight to catch up with sleep. The twins alternately sleep with me so  I hope Nadine ( the other twin) will be cooperative tonight . Hahaha.
HAPPY SCRAPPING EVERYBODY
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

No comments: