July 14, 2012

BEYOND THE DARKNESS BY FELI DESIGNS

Want more gorgeous kits from Feli? Here's another one that I forgot to blog about.  I can't say this is my fav kit because I love all Feli Designs's creations but this fabulous kit is responsible for my  beautiful blog design. BEYOND THE DARKNESS has rich and dramatic colors for creating elegant and magical layouts.  For bigger savings , you can get it as a bundle.  This includes 35 Background papers , 150 Elements , a pack of 5 Frame Clusters and 9 beautiful Quickpages created by the CT team.  I love it when Feli includes mine (lol). You can get them separately as well. It is now on sale for less 30%   Visit her shops now and find out why I can't choose my favorite. hihi



Here's a closer look
Elements
Papers

Frame Clusters
Quickpages

Here is my layout. Thank you to my friend Judy Case Deaver
for this gorgeous photos of Brigette.

 It has been raining since last night. Nathalie is very cooperative right now by just playing on the bed.  This gave me the chance to blog. Hahaha. But I have to go before she starts crying . I hope the twins will like the cool weather and sleep longer so I can scrap. LOL.  
HAPPY SCRAPPING EVERYBODY.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!


No comments: