June 24, 2012

WISHES BUNDLE + FRREEBIE BY SNIPS AND SNAILS DESIGNS

Here is another beautiful and versatile collection by Snips and Snails Designs. WISHES can be bought as a Bundle which includes the Kit, Journal Cards and Cardstocks and Alpha at less 25%.  If you get the kit, you get the Alphas for free. The offer stands up to June 28 only. You can also get each pack separately for less 20%.  Hurry now to her shop at

Here's a closer look on the beautiful kit
Stacy (my co-ct member) made a sweet freebie for you.
You can download it HERE

My life has never been busier!. With 4 kids in the house, who won't be. LOL. Nathalie, one of the twin, gave me hard time last night.  She did not want to be laid down and she continues to cry even if I carried her.  My husband had to help me with her.  Her mom and Iya were out at a ballet show last night.  The nanny had to take care of Nadine and Aiden while I take care of Nathalie.  When her mom arrived I had to give Nathalie back. HAHAHA.  I surrendered in other words. 

Just finished my laundry and oh boy, how tired I am.  Any minute, Nadine will be awake so gotta be fast in here. LOL. I am still thankful, that I can still catch up with my CT life but quite sad  sad because I had  to give up some CT works. Well, gotta go.  
HAPPY SCRAPPING EVERYBODY
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!

No comments: