June 19, 2012

CAFFE LATTE BUNDLE BY SNIPS AND SNAILS DESIGNS


Having coffee with friends? or simply having a quiet and relaxing moment with  a cup of your favorite coffee?  Here is a perfect collection to scrap those moments. CAFFE LATTE BUNDLE contains the beautiful Kit, packs of Journal Cards, Alpha , Cardstock and Worn Papers. You can also purchase them separately too.
It is now on sale for less 35% exclusively at ONE STORY DOWN


Here are a couple of layouts I made featuring our 
lovely daughter, Edrica.

another one with her best friend Glenna

Check out Stephanne's blog HERE for a special gift for you


Glad I was able to get in the post editor.  I have been trying for days!. I had my laptop reformat but they have to do it again tomorrow because it won't shut down!!! Grrrrr. I have never been this busy!!. It's like rewinding my motherhood again. HAHAHA.  Four kids in the house is no joke.  So tiring but I won't deny it, there is always laughter in the house.  After several years of being just me, hubby and not 24 year old son, our house is smiling. LOL.  Additional work of bringing and getting Iya in school reminds me of my four little kids. I enjoy looking at her in uniform . Well, gotta be fast in here. Nadine might wake up . It's hard typing with one hand. HAHAHA. 
HAPPY SCRAPPING EVERYBODY.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL

No comments: