May 9, 2012

TANDEM BY SASKIA DESIGNS

Here a new beautiful kit by Saskia

It Contains 18 Papers and 100 Elements




It is also available as a bundle for more savings
and the contents are also available separately









Here is a layout I made
using a beautiful photo of Piper (Thanks to Judy Deaver)
and a beautiful  Freebie template from J & M CREATIONS
TEMPLATE VOL.4


I am still with my daughter and I am still very busy with the kids.  That's why my blog is again late.  I don't know if I will be able to catch up anymore. LOL. I am enjoying my stay though but I miss dad(hubby) very much.  He is sick right now and I feel like going home but I pity the children.  Their mom is not that well yet. Giving birth to twins is now joke. Gotta go and have breakfast.  Will post  a photo of the twins plus a Freebie from Saskia in a while. 
HAVE A BLESSED DAY!



No comments: