May 21, 2012

SOHO CHIC COLLAB BY STEPHANNE MOORHEAD, MEL WILSON AND CHANTAL PHILLIPPE + A FREEBIE

SOHO CHIC collab is  a kitschy chic colorful kit for your trendy layouts. This was created by Stephanne Moorehead of Snips and Snails Designs together with Mel Wilson and Chantal Phillippe for the May Block Party at ONE STORY DOWN. This gorgeous collection contains 26 patterned and textured papers and 63 chic elements.  Coordinating products like Painted Overlays , Cardstocks and Journal cards are also available.  All of these are on sale at  20% off for a very limited time. Here's a closer look of this fabulous collection.
  



Here are my layouts using my friend Kendra's
beautiful photos of her daughter, Kyla


and snag that beautiful freebie in there.

Stephanne  is also having a CT call 
Join and have fun with us

I am still at my daughter's house waiting for the twins's baptism on Sunday. Goodness, yesterday morning was terrible.  I woke up very early so I can have solid time with my laptop but unfortunately Aiden woke up too. I had to watch him while the maid was doing the laundry and me  downloading and posting layouts but Aiden was having tantrums. He stopped for a few minutes  then cried again and again and again. When the maid finished, it was a relief when he brought him upstairs but then, Iya came down.  She did not have tantrums but she kept on bugging me with my laptop. She wants me to go to You Tube because she wanted to watch Blues Clues. Haaaaaaay. I was not in a good mood not because of the cries but because the weather was soooooo hot!.

 At least, I had a long afternoon by myself after 3 weeks because the 2 kids were in a birthday party. LOL. I had to stop though after 3 hours   because I had to watch over the twins. I had to turn on the air conditioning unit because I could not stand the heat. The twins were awake and needed milk and new diapers.  Luckily, my daughter has a maid or else I would not know what to do or which one to carry first. LOL.

HAPPY SCRAPPING EVERYBODY
HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!

No comments: