March 22, 2012

SOUFFLE GLACE+BUNDLE BY SASKIA DESIGNS

Here is a gorgeous kit that will certainly put you in awe
 SOUFFLE GLACE BY SASKIA DESIGNS
It contains 16 Papers and  96 Elements


Also available as a Bundle
CLUSTERS AND QUICKPAGES ARE INCLUDED
you can also buy them separately


http://www.digiscrapbooking.ch/blinkies/designer_for_digiscrapbooking_ch.gif

http://coolscrapsdigital.com/csd_images/blinkies/csdblinkies/CSDblinkieDES.gif
here is a  layout I made for my friend Kendra.
Kyla is her daughter.  They had fun doing a photoshoot together and
Kendra allowed me to use her photos when I need.
So here is Kyla
Isn't that gorgeous!lol. Get this kit! It is really worth it.

I am busy!!! Not only with scrapping but with rearranging our house.  I don't know if I can finish everything before I stay with my daughter until she gives birth to the twin girls by May.  I am having our driveway cemented,  still cleaning and storing and throwing stuffs. Well, at least I am finished repainting our cupboard. LOL.  I think the floor tiling will have to wait until I get back from our 7 or eight day  Easter vacation with the little monsters .  I am so excited to see them and take new pictures. I wonder when I will have my new cam promised by our son. .LOL . 
Got to go and see what I can prepare for dinner. Hihi.
HAPPY SCRAPPING EVERYBODY. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

No comments: