February 23, 2012

MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT BY SASKIA SCRAPS AND BEE CREATION

Here is a beautiful collab kit by Saskia Scraps and  Bee Creation
MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT
This is Free for Newsletter Subscribers of DigiscrapbookingCh
The kit contains 
- 16 papiers au format .jpg, 3600x3600, 300Dpi.
- 60 éléments au format .png, Taille variable, 300Dpi




EXCLUSIVE @


Here is a layout I made also using one of Saskia's
Christmas Eve Templates available at her shops at
Our sweet little Princess Iya who I miss so super much.
         
I am having some internet issues with our server ever since a couple of electric post fell down last month . They came here yesterday and found nothing wrong. That means, there is something wrong with them .GRRRRR! I can hardly surf during the night and there is nothing wrong? Now I don't think it's the fallen posts fault. Well, I am going to their office tomorrow to personally complain. I hope I can control my temper. HAHAHA. I am not even sure if I will be able to post this. LOL.  If I did it... Have a great time scrapping with this fabulous collab kit.  Hihihi. Hope you are all having a lovely day or evening because I am not really having a good evening because of my internet. LOL
HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!


No comments: