January 19, 2012

TEMPLATE PACK 6 + A FREEBIE BY COCOTOUNETTE

Cocotounette has released another set of beautiful templates.  TEMPLATE PACK 6 is on sale at less 50% off at  her stores at


Here are a couple of layouts I made

Our beautiful grand daughter Iya.  One of her gifts is a traveller's Playdoh. I really miss our clay time bonding
Kit is a freebie collab called L'art du scrap digi fait des kits : la fête, le partage
You can get it Here


The prince who always makes us laugh. Iya's younger brother and so far her greatest enemy
 when it comes to the TV and toys, Aiden.LOL. I wonder what would happen when the twins arrive.
Kit used is MY FAV BOY by Jill Dzines. I got this as a gift. Thanks a lot but you can check 
She was selling at Scrapdish before but I don't know where she is selling this kit now. 
She has a shop at My Memories  .
The wordart is by Saskia Designs from her kit You Belong To Me
Visit HERE

And here is a beautiful Freebie Template from Cocotounette.
You can get this in HER BLOG HERE

And just look what I was able to do with this lovely template
using Feli Design's Winter Romance
Check out my post HERE

HAPPY SCRAPPING EVERYBODY. IT'S A BEAUTIFUL SUNNY DAY TODAY!
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jan. 19, 2012. Thanks again.