January 13, 2012

MY SWEET LITTLE LOVE BY FLORJUSCRAP

One thing I love being a CT at Coolscrapsdigital, I get the opportunity to make layouts for great designers like Florjuscrap.  Here is a super gorgeous kit called MY SWEET LITTLE LOVE. It is so beautiful with your winter and holiday photos but also great with everyday memories.  This kit contains 23 Papers, 89 Elements, 7 Wordarts and 19 Elements with shadows.  There are also  3 sets of Frame Clusters and Embellishment Cluster and Quickpages that you can get separately. Everything is just gorgeous. And it is on sale at less 45%.  Visit here store HERE



Quick Pages

Here are a couple of layouts I made that shows it's versatility
 Thank you Judy  for this beautiful photo of Piper wearing her mom's wedding gown. I used to scrap Piper in challenges at Scrapbookflair.  Judy was also the one who taught me a beautiful effect in PSE.  Unfortunately I forgot it. LOL and removed my PSE for  Adobe and Paintshop Pro.
And of course, one of my favorite models, Bella.  I have to scrap her beautiful Christmas photos and this is one of my favorites.  Especial thanks to her mom, Georgina for her photos.

It's a cloudy and rainy day for the past days.  I love the coolness though.  But when the rain starts pouring hard, I think of  those who were recently victimized by Typhoon Sendong. May God always protect them.

HAPPY SCRAPPING AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!

No comments: