December 3, 2011

JOIN OUR HANDS BY SASKIA DESIGNS AND MCREATION


Here is a beautiful collab made by two great designers
Saskia Designs and MCreation
a gorgeous Christmas kit called
JOIN OUR HANDS

http:// i48.servimg.com/u/f48/13/88/70/91/collab16.jpg







and here is  a layout using this gorgeous Christmas kit
I used another tube from Valerie by Me

I am too tired to  talk about my day today because it is soooooo tiring.  I did some heavy gardening this morning .  I was not in the mood to scrap so I tried doing my Lesson 8 in scrapping with Paint Shop Pro.  The more I got tired because I could not do the tutorial.Grrrr.  Either, there is something wrong with the tutorial on I was not really doing it right.  Haaaaay.  Got to go back and try it again.  I can't move on to the next lesson if I could not do this.Huhuhu.
HAPPY SCRAPPING!!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

No comments: