December 21, 2011

IN MEMORY OF BELLADONNE

One of my wonderful friend in Digiland pass away this month after having a serious accident last October, Belladonne has been so nice to me ever since we met in a CSD Quickpage contest. The news of her death came as a shock to me.  No wonder she stopped commenting and sending me sweet greetings like," Good morning , my friend", "Have a nice day" and "good night. sweet friend" in my Facebook profile. We have been exchanging comments on our layouts ever since  we met and her comments served as an inspiration to me. Though we have never met personally, I still consider her as one of my best friends in our world of scrapping.  When she told me that she stopped doing CT works for designers and started designing instead, I was so happy for her . When she learned that it was my birthday last July, we chatted in Facebook and she gave me two of her beautiful kits. She said she knew that I am very busy with other CT obligations so she does not want to bother me to do layouts for her. She gave them as a birthday present. I will forever treasure them, Belladonne.
And in her memory, Coolscrapsdigital work on a project to pay tribute to our sweet friend, Belladonne.  Designers have contributed kits in her name.  I wish I could make a kit for her too but now I offer to you 2 Free Quickpages from her kits, Lust for Roses and Hampstons Home.  Please don't forget to at least give love and inspiration when you download.  These were made with love as well. And if you decide to post them anywhere please credit her name as well.  You can visit Coolscrapsdigital HERE to see what the other generous designers made in Belladonne's name. You have to register there first to access the forum.  Please give them love as well.


HAMPSTONS HOME 

LUST FOR ROSES

We will never forget you,Belladonne.
May you rest in peace, my sweet friend.

1 comment:

boop52245 said...

These are sooo gorgeous and thanks for sharing them in the Memory of Belladonna